Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bakerella Book winner!

Congrats to Jill D!!!! She has won the book and I contacted her last night to let her know! She has read Bakerella's blog from the beginning and I think she's pretty excited to get the book! I can't wait to see what she makes with it!

I REALLY appreciate each and every entry and I LOVED reading about all of your favorites and special memories. Thank you for sharing that! It made me very hungry and I realized that I should have required RECIPES!!!! :-) If you have any that aren't family secrets, I'd love to see them!! Thanks for the very kind posts on facebook and twitter too!

I really wanted to make some Bakerella inspired cookies, but it just didn't happen this week :-( I have some butter out softening right now, but if I make cookies right now, the icing wouldn't be dry in time if I wanted to bring them with me tomorrow. Oh well!!! I will just be so happy to go and meet her! Maybe I'll have some pics to share!

Thanks again for doing this with me!

1 comment:

  1. YEA YEA YEA! So excited I won :) I will send you pics as soon as I make some!!!

    ReplyDelete